In 2017 in 2017, for the first time, it launched the sale of its banking products in Poland. The Inbank’s flagship product is a cash loan from PLN 2000 to PLN 50,000 granted entirely via the Internet. This is a novelty on our market! Inbank’s cash loan after a few days appeared in the first places of many rankings (cash loan No. 1) for the cheapest, the best, the most advantageous, the fastest bank cash loan on the market in Poland and is still mentioned as a bank that offers a cash loan in the highest amount without leaving home with the lowest commission.
Inbank is from Estonia, the European leader in digital transformation. In a short time, on the Estonian banking market, Inbank grew into a leader in the sales of installment loans, with a 25% share and a 20% share in the sale of cash loans. Will the appearance of a new player in Poland also bring changes in the position of the leader in the sale of cash loans and installments on the Polish market, we’ll find out soon. For now, it is known that over 160,000 customers have already benefited from Inbank’s products and very quickly this number is growing. In addition to Estonia, Inbank also serves customers in Latvia, Austria and Germany.
Inbank provides 100% services on the Internet, where the need to verify the user is an inseparable element of the security procedure. Until now, a one-zloty money transfer or the need to provide a personal ID scan to the bank by courier or personally. Through the implemented pilot Inbank changes the rules of the game. The new Veriff technology implemented will allow the Bank to optimize its operations, meet the requirements of the KYC procedure and significantly facilitate and accelerate the process of borrowing customers.
Onbank online cash loan – offer:
- Loan amount: from PLN 2,000 to PLN 50,000.
- Repayment period: from 4 months to 72 months.
- Acceptance of many different sources of income.
- All you need is PLN 600 net income.
- All over the Internet.
A loan can be applied to persons employed on the basis of a contract of employment, contracts of mandate, contract for a specific task, persons conducting business activity, pensioners, farmers and people living with a lease.
What is the procedure for applying for a cash loan at Inbanku?
- Click on “Apply” and select the amount and period of loan repayment.
- Fill out a short loan application, providing basic personal data from your ID card, contact details (mobile phone, e-mail address) and provide your current permanent address.
- You will receive a message from Inbank with a link to the page.
- Activate access to electronic banking.
- Apply for a cash loan.
- Perform a verification transfer in the amount of PLN 1.
- Sign a credit agreement in electronic form.
- Use any credit amount that will be immediately credited to your account.
While applying for a loan, you may be asked to send a document confirming your income.
In order to receive a cash loan at Inbank, the client should meet the following conditions:
- be at least 21 years old, but not more than 80 years old,
- not entered in the BIG debt register (InfoMonitor, ERIF or KRD),
- have a permanent address of residence in Poland,
- have documented stable income in Poland (under a contract of employment, pension, pensions),
- receive a minimum income – PLN 600 net a month.
What documents are required?
Inbank very precisely indicates the required documents that are needed to obtain the loan:
- Contract of employment – bank account statement (last 3 months) or employment and income statement.
- Contract of mandate / o work – bank account statement (last 3 months) or employment and income statement.
- Business activity – bank account statement (last 3 months) or PIT36 / 36L / 28 for the previous year.
- Retired – bank account statement (last 3 months).
- Pensioners – bank account statement (last 3 months) and a pensioner ID scan.
- Farmers – a decision regarding an agricultural tax or a certificate of profitability of a farm.
In the same way as in other banks, the granting of a cash loan at Inbanku depends on a positive assessment of the applicant’s creditworthiness. The bank’s offer also includes cash loans, installment loans, cash loans and high interest bank deposits.
Car loan via Inbank internet
The car loan is granted 100% online, the maximum loan amount is PLN 50,000 without collateral, up to 72 months. 100% online – you can take an Inbank car loan online, without leaving your home.
Safe, fast, reliable. The best and at the same time the cheapest cash loan on the Internet, without leaving your home for people living in Poland.
Inbank cash and car loan 100% online
Get to know the Inbank cash and car loan.